jueves, 9 de octubre de 2014

Winter Break

In my winter break I wanted to go to the beach, but I had too much job in the ONG. I stayed in Santiago city.
I walked every night and went different restaurant of Santiago city with my friends Sergio. He is eating different kind of food! My favourite meal is Chinese food. We went the Chinos Ricos restaurant of the Brazil square, Lung Tun restaurant of Irarrazaval Street and Chinese restaurant of Merced Street. It are very good restaurants. Because the attention is quick and good, the meal is delicious, varied and cheap.
We ate white rice, chicken with mushrooms, garlic chicken, Chaumin, Mongolian beef, Chapsui of vegetables, desser and coffe. I drank little red wine, pisco sour and much water. We after of eat walked through of streets the Yungay neighbourhood, Ñuñoa and Providencia district every nights.  I like eat in restaurants and walk in the city!

I enjoyed of walked night with Sergio. Because I relax of my job, I did not think about anything especially, only enjoyment of walking silently and serenity after a long day at work. Is very important have a time of enjoying the life. Because, is healthy to have a good quality of life!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario