jueves, 9 de octubre de 2014

A Family Meal


I remember a family meal of two years ago. The reason of the meal was the happy birthday of my mother. She was celebrating her sixty five years old!

All my family was there: Claudio, my father, Nataly, my sister, Miguel, my brother, Alex, my brother, my aunts, my cousins of Valdivia and some friends of my mother.  I remember the meal was delicious!

We ate Pullmay! The Pullmay is a typical food of the south of Chile.  The chef, my brother Alex, bought the seafood, potatoes, chicken and pork. It cooked in a large pot with white wine. It is a very delicious plate!

My mother is native from the south of Chile in Valdivia city. She likes this food very much. for this reason my brother cooked  Pullmay in her birthday.

After five hours of boiling the Pullmay was ready. We all sit down in a long table in the diner room of my parents’ house and enjoy together the food. When we stopped ate, we sang happy birthday with a delicious cake. My mother likes the cake of eggplant. The celebration was beautiful and a friendly family party!


My mother currently resides in the Valdivia City with my father. 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario