viernes, 10 de octubre de 2014

A Teacher




I studied in Regina Pacis School twelve years ago. This is a catholic private school. It is in the Aguilucho Street in Providencia district. My school had good teachers in general. I always remember a teacher of primary school. His name was Gonzalo Ramos; he was approximately 30 years old. Mister Ramos studied in The Catholic University of Chile. His subject was Spanish language and literature. He worked since 1989 in the school. He was my teacher since 1993 until 1996.   
I had learning difficulties in the Spanish language class and the teacher Gonzalo helped me to improve my classroom performance. He used different learning methodologies with my classmates, for example, he applied differentiated assessment and separated the class into groups of six children. His techniques improved the academic performance of the class. In three months I improved my mark in the Spanish language class and he motivated me to study and learn every day. 
I liked that my teacher was nice and dynamic person. He played the guitar and sang in the different school activities. His class was entertaining. My teacher always motivated his students to learn. I always remember Mister Ramos. He was the best teacher of my childhood. 


 .


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario