jueves, 16 de octubre de 2014

Fiestas Patrias


I always celebrated  Fiestas Patrias with my family. My mother cooks empanadas of beef and cheese and  the typical food cazuela.  The last year in 2013, I was living in Buenos Aires city, Argentina and I couldn’t celebrate with my mother and father. I celebrated with Macarena and Nicolas, Damari’s friends. They are Chilean!
We cooked Sopaipillas and empanadas of cheese and drank Terremoto the typical Chilean drink made white wine, ice cream and granadina.   The best Fiestas Patrias I remember was  10 years ago. My father cooked barbecue and my mother cooked delicious empanadas for everyone. The celebrate was good because, the meal was delicious and abundant. All my family father’s and my mother’s house.  My brother Miguel Angel and Alex play traditional music for has. Miguel Angel played guitar and Alex sang cuecas and tonadas. We danced not only cuecas because in Chile cumbia has became very popular. I think that typical activities are very important in the chilean culture. I like the typical Chilean activities very much.  Specially I like to play Trompo. However, I don’t like rodeo. It is a brutal activity because mistreat and kill indefens animals. I think the rodeo in Fiestas Patrias is immoral and cruel activity. Every year are people protesting against tortured animals.    




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario