viernes, 21 de noviembre de 2014


 Why I'm Studying...

I'm study Art History in The Chile University.  I decided study this course when I was 18 years old.
I choosed this course because I like the art since childhood. I remember that the first time I visited Bellas Artes museum It was a exhibition Roberto Matta paints. I was 10 years old.  I felt surprised when I looked "Ojo con los desarrolladores..." by Matta.  Since my 10 years old that interesting the styles sculpture, paints, etching and perfomance.
My experience with the art  is  very important in my life. Because, in my decision influenced my visited to different museum of Santiago and others city. I felt enjoyment when looked the colours and shapes.
I like about the subject is the possibility of write about the  Artwork, artist and investigate about the aesthetic. However, I dislike about the subject is the shortage of work and few art journal that publish research article.
I intend to do graduate  at 2015. I should write myn thesis of Art History to I graduate. My thesis is about the performance by Gustavo Solar and others artists chileans of  The Fractal.
I think that the Art History is very important to culture and development  knowledge.



 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario